As a consumer, you have the power to “go clean”, and there are many benefits to making the right choice:
- Wind and solar reduce the amount of carbon dioxide, toxic metals and other harmful pollutants in the environment, keeping the air and water we consume cleaner.
- You can help slow the effects of climate change, by contributing to the development of renewable energy generators which reduce harmful carbon dioxide emmissions.
- Using alternative technology helps contribute to the growth of local economies and the creation of new jobs.
- It also helps accelerate the development of renewable energy technologies and innovation.
- Clean energy reduces our dependence on foreign fossil fuels and provides energy security for future generations.
There is power in numbers! Each and every one of us can make a positive impact by contributing to clean, renewable energy.